Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am turning a corner.

Went back to therapy the other day and I will go back again at the end of the month. I didn't think I was ready to go back. Now I feel hope because I am going back. Hope like I haven't felt hope in a long time.

Trying not to count days/ weeks left until I go back to work. Suffice to say, it's less than one month. I have less than a month of 24-7 time with my little C. I feel sad about this. But it will be nice to be able to eat lunch at the same time everyday and talk to big people.

We went to the library yesterday and I was taking it all in with her. She quietly stares at the little kids playing and gets wide-eyed and expansive at the trees in the reading garden (which was open yesterday for the first time - lovely).

Must go. I have diapers to retrieve from the dryer, to fold and put away.

1 comment:

Jen said...

glad therapy is inspiring hope - can't wait to hear more about this corner.