Thursday, May 22, 2008

Get Back to Where You Once Belonged

I go back to work in a week and a few days. I will work the month of June. I am off July and August (I teach). Then I go back for good in September (when C is a year).

Yesterday I found out what I will be doing for the month of June. I'm happy to be going back. My assignment will be interesting and the days will fly by. I am excited to see the students. Good good good. It'll feel good to have lunch at the same time everyday - hell, to have lunch everyday period. It'll feel good to have a shower everyday. It'll feel good to talk with other adults.

And I am feeling anxious. I want to keep C safe. I want to keep her full on the booby milk. I want her to still feel bonded to me. I don't want to miss out. It'll all work out.

I have to say too I am ever so grateful to the government of Canada for funding my time off.


* * * * *

In other news, C is mobile. She is a baby on the go. Crawling very much. Also bumping her head very much. And making it hard for me to update.

No comments: