1. Hormones and breastfeeding - C eats more solids and my supply adjusts, perhaps this is affecting me hormonally
2. Breastfeeding - C eats more solids and needs less boob and therefore needs less of me (really she needs me in different ways, but I am having a hard time seeing the different ways); our breastfeeding relationship is changing
3. Work - I go back in less than 5 weeks (this is perhaps a post all unto itself)
4. Triggers - 'they' say parenthood triggers one's childhood memories and hurts; I've been reminded of things, but not sure if I have been full-on triggered
5. PPD - Does PPD resurface? Come back? The tears I had today felt very much like 6 days post-partum (very random, very from out of nowhere); shifting hormones?