Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just over 38 weeks

Tried installing the car seat base yesterday and couldn't figure it out. Went to the fire station because we'd heard that they can help. They were nice but told us they can't help because of a recent liability issue. They gave us the number of an agency that can help. So at some point today I have a phone call to make.

We went to C0stc0 yesterday as well and spent over $200 on stuff - we stocked up on cleaning products, laundry detergent, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, etc. so that we don't have to do that sort of shopping in the next few months. Hoping to save some $$$ while we are both on mat leave.

A assembled the stroller and swing and put up a little coat rack in the baby's room. She also put up blinds on the window in the closet in the baby's room.

I am finding that I am not as hungry and when I am hungry I want sugary-floury things. I am sleepy during the day and awake at night. Not uncomfortable but not always comfortable. Just waiting.

We did a plaster cast of my belly last night. Fun and it turned out really cool. I have some ideas about how I want to paint it. But not a lot of energy right now to paint it.

No comments: