Tuesday, August 28, 2007

39 Weeks - Today!

Home visit with the midwife last night.

Pee'd on a stick and I had protein in my urine. Sugar was good. BP was good. But protein in my urine. Not sure what it means. She had me come into the clinic today to check my urine again. There was protein in it again. She was seeing someone - so she'll call me later and let me know what it means. She really wasn't too concerned last night...

She palpated my uterus and while the baby's head is down - and moving downward - she believes I will make it to my due date. I was really feeling "ready" Sunday night. But I think that was more anticipation and eagerness. I can't wait to meet this little one. In the meantime, I must be patient.

We also picked up the water birth equipment from the clinic. Hoses and pumps and stuff.

No comments: