Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More TTC Timing Talk

Things get put on hold whilst one is ttc. We are talking about when we'd like to start ttc for #2. And we are going for sooner rather than later. But we have a trip planned for England for next July. 7-8 hour flight. Plus 3 or so hour car journey. Can one fly whilst pregnant? You can, but not after 36 weeks. You can, if your pregnancy is a healthy one. You should invest in some support tights because there is a risk of blood clots. I've been doing my research, hahaha. But this is what ttc is like - you imagine yourself already pregnant and consider putting various things on hold. Sometimes it isn't even considering putting things on hold; things get put on hold, period. I remember. I remember ttc.

We could wait until we are back from England. But August 2009 seems so late.

Thanks for the comments on the previous post. I am going for sooner rather than later.

No comments: