Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Life in a Snow Belt

I just know that the warm weather is around the corner. Even though more snow and dipping temps are predicted. That's life in a snow belt.

A's three days off in a row end tomorrow. She goes back in the morning. We've spent the time well.

A looked after C today for a bit and I had a luxurious nap. The two of them sorted through clothes that C has outgrown. I see her everyday and I am aware that she is growing, but I had no idea just how much until I looked through the box A will be dropping off at the G00dwill. Our little baby is growing up. Anyway...

Tomorrow I'm hoping that C and I will get out and go to the library. I have books to return and new ones to pick up. I have mad library love right now. I used their on-line search thingy to check out various titles that I am interested in. What fun!

No comments: