Thursday, June 25, 2009

I have lost track of the days...

Bloodwork tomorrow to see if the Men.opur is working. Honestly I have no idea. I've been injecting since Sunday (?) The first night on it I found myself quite nauseaus for most of the night and had to go to bed early. The following nights I was fine. I don't know if the nausea was related to the Meno.pur. And really nausea is not a sign that it is working anyway. I am curious to see what my bloodwork shows.

What CD am I on? Because I have totally lost track... which in a way is a good sign that I am not getting all wrapped up. It is good to lose track of the days. As long as I don't miss my bloodwork tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also the last day of school for summer. I am often reflective on last days - but I am not feeling it this year. Maybe I will tomorrow... I don't know.

In other news, C has a runny nose. This after her first class at The Li.ttle Gym on Wednesday- which was delightful. She was delightful to watch. We had so much fun. She had so much fun.

That's all.

No comments: