Tuesday, January 12, 2010

29 Week Update

Um, 29 weeks pregnant today. When did that happen?

Found out last week that my iron is low, so I am supplementing. I had to do this when I was pregnant with C. So I kind of expected it.

I don't know about the GD. When the midwife called she said that she didn't have the test in front of her and that she probably filed it, and if that was the case then it came back negative for GD. But that she'd call if she's wrong. I am assuming - since I haven't heard from her - that the sugar thing is all good.

Still measuring a few weeks ahead.

Don't know the gender. C who up to this point when asked, "Is the baby a boy or a girl?" Would repeat "boy or a girl" or say the last gender mentioned, "girl," announced yesterday that the baby is a boy. "What should we name him?" "Buddha," she says. Hhhhmmm.

No comments: