Wednesday, September 9, 2009

11 weeks 1 day

I went back to work this week. I've spent the last few weeks packing and moving and not really trying on my clothes. It turns out that while I am not showing, I am getting thicker... to the point where getting dressed in the morning is ridiculous. I need to go shopping this weekend. Some of my clothes are quite uncomfortable as the day goes on. I keep going for the stretchy pullover type stuff and so I feel kind of under dressed for my job. Plus it is so hot in the building still that I have to go with the shorter sleeved type stuff - it'd be nice if I could just wear a cardie over a t-shirt and kind of hide what is going on in my hips/bum region. But layering is out of the question - today was 29 degrees... I'm on the second floor and there is no a/c. Anyway, it sounds like I am complaining, I'm not. I wouldn't trade this for anything. And people don't notice it like I notice it. You know?

So yeah, 11 weeks and 1 day... I see the midwife in less than 2 weeks. I am very eager to get that ball rolling. Still not convinced that I am pregnant some days and would like to see/hear what is going on in there, you know? The nausea and heartburn and hunger is not convincing enough. hahaha!

No comments: