Monday, August 3, 2009

Trust

This is the part where pregnancy seems so abstract.

In the afternoons/evenings I feel some nausea - as far as symptoms go that is about it.

I get worried when the nausea is less than it was yesterday. You would think that after 1 successful pregnancy I would have forgotten the miscarriage. But I haven't forgotten it. It seems to be my default in these early stages. I pay attention to this twinge or that twinge. Every time I wipe, I look. This morning I didn't wake up hungry like I have the past few days and suddenly that was a sign!

We go in on the 14th to see the heartbeat and that the bean is where it should be.

The clinic didn't order a second beta because the first one is "good." They didn't order a second one when I was pregnant with C. They did however when I miscarried - and that beta doubled like it should have. Oh well. It is what it is. It will be what it will be.

No comments: