Tomorrow I see my doctor. Yearly exam sort of thing. Plus she has to refer me to the babymaking clinic. Apparently you must be referred each time you wish to re-open your file and start ttc again.
I was in touch with the babymaking clinic today however. I was expecting a bill from them in January for the storage of our 2 vials of sperm. When the bill didn't arrive I worried that somehow they were no longer storing the sperm. So I called them. Still being stored and the bill is on the way.
I have a few issues that I need to discuss with my doctor tomorrow. Period pain stuff. I am scared that she will say um no you can't ttc#2 because of these issues. I am fearing the worst. Because that is sometimes how I roll.
If we can ttc then most likely we will start in May... unless C is still nursing... hhhhmm I'm thinking fertility drugs and nursing don't mix. Speaking of C nursing, she has been down to one nursing session per day for the past week.
We do have plans to visit partner A's family in England in July/August. In fact, purchased the tickets today. So maybe we will wait until after July/ August to start ttc. Who knows. I'm sure the next few months will unfold as they are meant to unfold and when the time is right for ttc then ttc will happen.